Accommodation options in Madrid

Residence Hall on Campus

Few Madrid universities have residence halls on Campus, but there are some exceptions. If you want to stay on Campus if available, this is the first option to check.

Off-Campus non-university residences

Off-Campus residence halls (info in Spanish only)

All Madrid universities have off-campus residence halls (“colegios mayores”). Sometimes, they are run by universities, and sometimes are ascribed to universities, but not run by them.

Unfortunately, the information on these residence halls is usually only in Spanish. There are several web pages that can be used to find “colegios mayores”:

Bedrooms in shared flats or with a Spanish family

Renting an accommodation by yourself

Finally, there is always the option to rent an accommodation by visiting the sites that manage the housing market in Madrid (DO NOT send any money without having seen the place first):

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *